Register for iLab Account
iLab is a scheduling software used to schedule exam rooms and clinic beds in the CRC. It also schedules the use of equipment and nursing time. To access and use iLab you must register for an account and register your protocol in the CRC so it is created in iLab.
For Wayne State users:
- To register for an account, please click here.
- You will be directed to log in using your Wayne access ID. You may select, or identify your Principal Investigator at that time. If you are a Investigator, please identify at that time. For further instructions, please review this document. Lab Manual
- The link will take you to a page that asks you if you are internal to Wayne State and have a Wayne access ID OR if you are external to Wayne State. All internal users click on the "click here" link and log in using their Wayne access ID.
For users external to Wayne State
- If the user is external to Wayne State and does not have an iLab account they will need to register with iLab here.
- Once you have an account, please go to https://waynestate.corefacilities.org/ and select the, "Not a Wayne State user" to log in using their iLab login and password rather than the Wayne access ID.